Our mission is to create and provide professional, quality landscapes that exceed the expectations of our residential and commercial property owners. We strive to develop an ongoing relationship with our customers since they are the reason and purpose for our being.
- To listen, to understand–not to respond.
- “Wowed” clients–satisfied clients are not enough.
- To pay attention to the details, both in our craftsmanship and in our communication.
- To do what we say–responsibility and accountability are contagious.
- To take our clients through an experience that is second to none.
- To be the type of company that lives our passion for nature, day in and day out.
- Communication is the key to understanding. We strive to be there for our customers and get back to everyone within the business day. Strong communication is both good business and common courtesy for all involved.
- Give the best value possible by understanding the true needs and desires of our customers.
- We have a well-experienced team, and they are very knowledgeable in the landscape industry.
- With an award-winning and creativity-focused team, we are able to make your dreams and desires a reality.
- Always striving to be the best, not the biggest.
- We strive to provide customers and our team with the most current information in our industry and the latest skills, as well as technology.
- Without integrity, we will never be well-rounded people. We hold integrity above all else. Our word and trust of our fellows is how we guide our business and lives.
In 2003, with over 30 years of combined experience in the landscape industry, M&S Landscape Creations–a small family owned and operated company–was created. We had primarily provided landscape services to commercial and residential customers throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
As demand for our services grew, so did our expertise and scope of offerings. Today our team–composed of talented landscape designers and highly skilled craftsmen–delivers creative, thoughtful, and “wow” construction and maintenance services to our growing family of loyal customers.
From the Owner
There are so many choices when it comes to your landscape.
I believe this decision should be considered as carefully as your other investments to ensure that it, too, is protected and grows in value over time.
Understanding your personal tastes, budget, and how you’d like to use your outdoor space will allow us to create your perfect landscape. Our team is passionate and experienced, and they’re like another family to me, just like our clients are. (That’s important to me!)
Our ability to serve all of your landscape needs—including construction, maintenance, and snow removal, to name a few—makes life easier for you.
We hope you’ll get to know M&S Landscape Creations a little better and learn more about us before you select your landscaping partner. We’d like the opportunity to meet you and show you how we can help with your landscape and maintenance needs.
When our clients require something beyond our skill sets, we love having partners we can trust. These companies are an integral part of M&S Landscape Creations, and we wouldn’t be who we are today without them. These partnerships allow us to broaden our scope of service to you. Drawing upon the specialized expertise of market leaders, both locally and nationally, allows us to leverage their services and improve the lives of our clients!
We are proud to actively support, participate and work together with the following organizations.
Read some of the testimonials from our customers below to get a better sense of M&S Landscape Creations.
Project: Grade or Re-slope Grounds for Landscaping
Had some big storms and the improvements have done the job. Appreciated no nonsense and in-and-out work to get it done in a short time.
Project: Patio, Retaining Walls, Planting
Project: Patio, Lawn, Grading, Planting